Who We Are & Company Values
About Titan & Why Material Handling
At Titan Material Handling, we choose quality brands that are reliable, trusted, and cost-effective. Our goal is to help prevent downtime and increase the production of customer goods. We strive to always make ourselves available to provide next-level service to all of our customers in those “clutch” moments 24/7!
- Integrity – We will ensure honesty and fairness in all our actions and will always make decisions that are best for our customers.
- Respect – We will always strive to follow the Golden Rule in everything we do: “Do unto others…”
- Excellence – Delivering what we promise and exceeding expectations.
- Customer Focus – Customer satisfaction is at the center of what we do every day. We are a trusted partner of our customers. Our customers become our FAMILY!
What Makes Titan Different
- Fairness – TitanMH is focused on delivering exceptional service at a fair and reasonable price to each and every customer.
- Communication – direct and consistent communication is key to success!
- TitanMH treats all customers with the utmost respect regardless of company size and needs of our services.
About Togetherness in the Community
- TitanMH strongly believes in giving back to our community and the people who help make our company successful.
- TitanMH is a proud sponsor of several local schools, sports organizations, and nonprofit organizations in the Middle Tennessee area.
We welcome you to find us in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. We’re A short drive southeast of Nashville. You can find all our contact details within your specific department or visit the contact page directly.
Employee Expectations & Culture
- Employees are expected to be respectful, responsible, and safe at all times.
- Employees are expected to be OVER-prepared and on time to job sites.
- Employees are expected to OVER-communicate with customers.
- Employees are to look for the good in others and learn from the uniqueness of one another.
- Employees are expected to take ownership of their actions and be willing to learn and grow from both negative and positive experiences.
About Joe & Company History
Joseph DePalma, the owner of TitanMH, began his career at a family-owned rental company at age 16, marking the beginning of his career in the material handling industry. After college, his passion and love for the industry continued to grow. Eventually, he landed a managing role at corporate-owned dealerships across several states.
In 2019, with his personal and professional background in tow, Joe planted his flag by opening a local family-owned forklift dealership in his home state of Tennessee. Moreover, the goal was to improve the needs and services that best benefit the customer’s experience. Titan Material Handling, Inc. aims to do just that.
At TitanMH, we create an environment of providing exceptional service at a great value. With one thing in mind, we put our customers first. From now and into the future, TitanMH grows to meet customer needs with purpose, passion, and integrity. This mentality flows through every employee and sets TitanMH apart from the rest.
Titan Material Handling, Inc.