At Titan Material Handling, we pride ourselves on our expert service technicians. They receive rigorous and regular training to keep their skills sharp and up to date. Their expertise allows them to quickly and accurately perform repairs on your equipment. This efficiency allows us to substantially reduce downtime, ensuring your equipment is back in operation as quickly as possible.
- All our technicians are experienced with regular, updated factory training
- All technicians receive updated Performance Service Training annually
- Lead Technicians are veteran technicians who:
- Monitor and develop the skills of other technicians
- Conduct Planned Maintenance audits
- Provide additional customer support
- Field Service Managers do the following:
- Audit technician work orders
- Conduct regular technician performance evaluations
- Review customer service history to identify cost-saving opportunities
We’re here to give top-notch service to every customer. We service all makes and models of forklifts, including aerial lifts, custom equipment, batteries, chargers, dock and door systems, tires, and more. We can do check-ups on schedules of your choosing. TitanMH is your one-stop shop for all forklift service and maintenance needs.
With our well-stocked parts department and a wide variety of repair and service options for your equipment, we’re dedicated to helping you find the service plan that best fits your needs.
- Scheduled & Planned Maintenance
- Comprehensive Service
- Tailored Maintenance Programs
- Fleet Management
- Safety & Training