Find Electric Forklifts in Tennessee
A variety of capacities between 1,000 and 22,000 lbs.
Electric forklifts have historically been built with lead-acid batteries. In recent years, the technology has been moving towards using lithium-ion batteries and will continue to move in that direction.
TitanMH still sells used and offers maintenance on your lead-acid battery-powered forklifts, but customers are continually moving towards lithium-ion electric options.
- Longer battery life: Lithium-ion batteries have a longer lifespan than lead-acid batteries. This means they need to be replaced less frequently, reducing maintenance costs.
- Faster charging times: Lithium-ion batteries can be charged much more quickly than lead-acid batteries, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Improved energy efficiency: Lithium-ion batteries are more energy-efficient than lead-acid batteries, which means that they can operate for longer periods of time on a single charge.
- Reduced environmental impact: Lithium-ion batteries are less harmful to the environment than lead-acid batteries, as they do not contain toxic chemicals.
- Quieter operation: They produce less noise than their internal combustion engine counterparts, making them suitable for use in noise-sensitive areas.
Electric Forklift FAQ
New HELI Electric Forklifts
HELI offers a complete line of commercial-grade, indoor and outdoor electric forklifts with lifting capacities up to 7,000 lbs. Depending on your application, there are various pneumatic, cushion, and solid tire options. The product line also includes a variety of four-wheel, three-wheel, and stand-up counterbalance models. Learn more >>
HELI’s Li-ion tractor models include both driver (sit down) and driver (stand-on) options with rated tow capacities up to 15,000 lbs. They are becoming increasingly popular in warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial settings where speed, flexibility, and reduced downtime are essential. Learn more >>
Battery powered pallet jacks are an efficient and safe way to move heavy loads in a variety of industrial settings. They offer many benefits over manual pallet jacks, including improved productivity, reduced physical strain, and increased safety. Learn more >>
Used & Rental Electric Forklifts
TitanMH will sell used, rent, and repair/service most makes and models of electric forklifts.
We broker for many of the nation’s leading brands like HELI, Signoboom, JLG, Genie, and Drexel – to name a few! TitanMH offers reputable, industry-leading brands and well-maintained equipment. We work with a variety of commercial and industrial companies around Tennessee to help support material handling needs. If you’re working indoors, in smooth-surface applications, then lithium-ion battery-operated forklifts are the right solution.